Accounts payable (AP) automation software increases the efficiency of your AP department
In accounts payable departments, invoices and other documents constantly roll in from different locations and in different formats, making the capture and organization of vital information a real challenge.
With the OnBase Accounts Payable Solution, your AP department achieves faster, more precise invoice processing. No matter how you receive invoices – fax, mail, email, EDI, etc. – the OnBase accounts payable automation solution captures, organizes and delivers those documents, along with supporting content, to the appropriate individuals for review, coding and approval.
Accessing and taking action on invoices and supporting documents instantly becomes much simpler with AP automation. With OnBase, users:
• Retrieve invoices, goods receipts, vendor contracts and more directly from familiar ERP applications;
• Review and approve invoices directly from Microsoft Outlook or mobile devices (such as iPad, iPhone, Windows or Android devices);
• Balance workload distribution with visibility into the real-time status of invoice processing.
Additionally, OnBase data capture automates the extraction of data contained in invoices to automate formerly manual tasks like:
• Posting required information in accounting applications;
• Routing data to the appropriate business units for review.
And, with ShareBase by Hyland, securely share invoices, purchase orders, and other documentation with vendors and creditors to speed processing even further. The natural interaction between ShareBase and OnBase allows you to share relevant files automatically as part of the accounts payable solution, inside and outside of your organization and regardless of whether recipients have access to OnBase.